Saturday, June 23, 2012

IWTB day 3

by Hanna

The last day of the XF event took part in one of my favourite's places in London - Forbidden Planet in Covent Garden.
There was another meeting with Chris and Frank and of course all the fans showed up. The line to FP was pretty long but everyone got the chance to chat with Chris and Frank a bit.



Open, relaxed and patient with fans as always. Two great men devoted to XF till the end of the world. Chris & Frank you'll always have my respect.




One of my friends got this tattoo above her ankle. XF forever.


Everything was XF related. Here the German translation of X Files on a bag:


me & my friend happy after experiencing all the XF mania :)



Those three days passed really quickly and all regreted it lasted for such a short time though I do not think any other premiere lasted for so many days with so many attractions. 
It truly was one of my best times as an X-phile. Just shame Malwi was not a part of it. She would have loved it and she knows it perfectly. Still regrets... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment