Tuesday, July 3, 2012

London - random

01:50 am. Everyone's sleeping in Europe, except me. I am already in my zombie holiday mode meaning no sleep or very little. Looks like there are more zombies walking on this planet ;)

Continuing the topic of 2009 and our trip to London I decided to post just some random photos from London. These come from a walk along the Thames with our friends. The promenade is called The Queen's Walk. We jumped out on St. Paul's Cathedral tube station. As you can see Malwi was very happy - she was a totaly London fresher.




Such pianos were placed in different parts of the city. Everyone could just sit and play though I am not quite sure our friend, Lizzy knew what she was doing at that time ;)



HA. This one I took on the Millennium Bridge. Kinda nice. Tate Modern gallery in the back.
Walking down the Millennium Bridge. St. Paul's Cathedral in the background. Such a great sight. 



Passing Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. Been there to see some plays even. Will write some other time.


Snacks, anyone? 



Malwi will so kill me tomorrow for posting this photo here. I think it's lovely. Malwi 2009 edition, here we go! The Tower Bridge in the background.



And our friend Izzy, contemplating the views.


all photos taken by me.

Hanna

1 comment: